Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gideon Distribution - Mission College


My son and I went up to Mission College today to help with the Gideon distribution of bibles. Well... its not easy to do with a four year old. It was hot. At one point I tried to reward my son with a popsicle and he was attacked by a bee TWICE. He was a trooper. We handed out about 150 tracts and a dozen or so bibles. Was blessed to share the gospel 1 on 1 with two students. My son waited very patiently. Its always worth it.

Please pray for Lionel who thought he was a Christian but had no idea what he would say to God if he died and the Lord asked him "Why should He let him into His Kingdom?" I think I'm actually getting worse at sharing the gospel. Thank the Lord He uses us many time in-spite of us. Here is most of our conversation... post bee attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment