Sunday, October 23, 2011

Burbank Media Center Follow-up 10-22-11

It was a LIVELY night at the Burbank Media Center. As far as I'm concerned Burbank went from one of the lamest places to go to one of my favorite places to go! One of our Elders told me they were praying for Burbank so this may be an answer to prayer.

THEY'RE BAAAACK! Our friends the Down Town Ambassadors have returned. We were told (very nicely) that if we don't pack it up they would report us to the police and be ticketed. I opted to meet them half way and took down the heckler mic and continued with the AMP. We had no further problems.

We have a great time out there. Even when we get hassled by people we help and encourage one another to keep pressing forward!

Dan came out in response to what was apparently a very motivational sermon at the Men's Conference. There was also another brother who came out and brought his two little boys to hand out tracts!

Debbie and Joanne having a good time serving the Lord.

Taking down the heckler mic didn't stop us from using a wirless mic to get hecklers to engage us. Jason stepped up and I was blessed to share the Gospel with him.

Roger came by again and here he is using his skills with the "Dark Side" to choke me. ;) Just kidding. I was happy to see him again and we had a nice conversation. Lord willing I will get to have breakfast with him soon! Keep praying for him as he needs the Lord.

Once again Steve was the recepient of God's grace to DRAW A CROWD! What a praise! Steve engaged hecklers for about 45 minutes while I held the mic.

What a great time! I've been encouraged to see what the Lord has done at our church in the hearts of the saints, but honetly we need more laborers! Please pray for us and that His church everywhere takes advantage of the freedoms we have while we have them.

"But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." - Acts 20:24




No comments:

Post a Comment