Saturday, January 14, 2012

Burbank Media Center Follow-up 1-7-12

Dean, Sai, Sharon, Mark, Debbie, Steve and I all had a great time last weekend.

I was blessed to share the gospel with a young Hindu guy who came up to get a bible for his Catholic fiance.

Dean used some trivia to get several people to interact with him.

Dean spotted me $5 for a "Good Person Test" which drew several people to start a hecklers frenzy!

I must have had about a dozen people ask questions for an hour! The Lord draws who He wants to hear the good news! Afterwards Dean told me "It was the best five bucks he had ever spent... what an eternal investment. " :)

Please pray that the Lord draws more tonight for us!

"Then the master said to the servant, 'Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel themto come in, that my house may be filled. - Luke 14:23 NKJV






No comments:

Post a Comment