Monday, February 20, 2012

Burbank Media Center Follow-up 2-18-12

Steve has been having a great turn out of evangelists from our church. It seems that Burbank has had a good turn out of people as well.

Forest enjoying handing out tracts... and a latte.

Lots of teens come out to Burbank and just mill around.

I showed up about 8:00 and started to preach about a half hour later...

... the Lord drew many hecklers and when I got off the box it was about 10 o'clock. This kid was interacting with me earlier, got mad at me and stormed off. He then came back listened to the gospel asked some more questions and then shook my hand. You never know what the Lord is doing.

"He is not seeking a powerful people to represent HIM. Rather, He looks for all those who are weak, foolish, despised, and written off: and He inhabits them with His own strength." -- Graham Cooke


No comments:

Post a Comment