Sunday, May 6, 2012

Burbank Follow-Up 5-5-12

Thank you Lord for the"The Avengers" movie!  The Lord used the movie to draw MANY people last night to hear the Gospel!! When we got there I started preaching about 6:30 using NO amplification. Robert who was an Evolutionist came up to the mic which drew a pretty big crowd for Burbank to about 30-40 people. The Lord gave me the endurance to talk with him and several other hecklers until 8 p.m!

After I got down Dean followed right after and had a great size crowd as well!

 Even Steve had an opportunity to contend with another Evolutionist named Daniel.

 It was one of the best nights I've ever had at Burbank. MANY tracts and bibles went out. Every heckler I offered a DVD took one and shook my hand. The Lord is doing a mighty work drawing people to hear the good news!

"It is no marvel that the devil does not love field preaching! Neither do I; I love a commodious room, a soft cushion, a handsome pulpit. But where is my zeal if I do not trample all these underfoot in order to save one more soul?” John Wesley


No comments:

Post a Comment