Friday, October 4, 2013

CO GOSPEL SOUL WINNING!

Hello to my evangelism family
from Colorado!

I'm sure Steve won't mind me saying "HI" to all of you. To say it has been a smooth landing out here in Colorado would not be telling the truth. From the selling of our house which took FOREVER to close, bouncing around rentals while we waited then finding a place which we got FLOODED out of... even through that the Lord has been faithful when we are faithless. Basically we have spent all our energy wrangling kids and finding a home to live in. We may be finally landing in a permanent home. Thank you so much for all your prayers and some of you even financial support.

I thought it might be a neat idea to keep you updated on the evangelism outreaches here in Colorado using TWITPIC on the side bar.

I'll probably be joining Steve and Connie with IANA MINISTRY as they are faithful soul winners out here. I was blessed to recently get to join them and several other evangelist at UCCS College where I open-aired after two months of silence.

I'm so encouraged by your continued steadfastness to keep preaching the word and share Christ crucified! Praise the Lord who raised up Steve to take over the blog and lead the team. I miss you all and look forward to seeing you again.

David

"Rejoice in the Lord!" Phil 3:1




No comments:

Post a Comment