Thursday, July 27, 2017

Burbank Outreach - July 22, 2017

The Work of the Holy Spirit

But now I go away to Him who sent Me, and none of you asks Me, 'Where are you going?' But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you, but if I depart, I will send Him to you. And when He has come He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; of judgment because the ruler of this world is judged. (John 16: 5-11 NKJV)

===========================

Burbank Outreach, July 22, 2017



 
Some young evangelists offered encouragement.




==============================================

Mission Hills


The life saving outreach at the Mission Hills Family Planning Associates death factory is ongoing.





Please join the effort every Wednesday and Saturday morning from 8:00 to 10:00 am.

Many lives have been saved.


=============================

Join Us!





Please join us as we proclaim the glorious Gospel to a lost and dying world on the streets of Burbank, Glendale, Hollywood and beyond. And please pray for this ministry, our Calvary Bible Church body, and our Nation.

Maranatha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment