Friday, March 12, 2010

The Mouth Speaks

"And He said, “What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within and defile a man.”"
Mark 7:20-23

Yesterday Mike S., Aaron, Nathan and I went to John Burroughs High to hand out bibles and tracts. Something I try to do now as I'm handing out bibles is to preach the Gospel. The Gospel truly brings out the worst in man. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Some of the most vile, blasphemy I have yet heard comes out of the mouth of the children at high schools. It grieves your heart. There go I but by the grace of God. If only someone had come to my school when I was their age and preached the good news, many a pains of regret would have been avoided. But PRAISE THE LORD, I handed out about 15 Bibles, even while preaching! Please pray for those who heard and received tracts and bibles. The enemy hates that we go to those schools! Yesterday alone, 4 people tried to stop us from preaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment