Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Out in Colorado 2

Today I was blessed to go and hand out tracts at the local Colorado College. About 100 tracts were passed out at this cross walk.

I was told by a Security guard (Richard) that it was a private property campus and there was no "free speech" area to open air. I was blessed to share Christ with him and he did have a knowledge of some of the scriptures. Also had another opportunity to share with a man who was a 70 year old, "down on his luck", ex boxer. Glad he didn't get mad... he took a bible.

Also a wonderful display of God's sovereignty was when we went out to lunch at one of our favorite burger places, I glanced over to see "Tutti" the wife of the Pastor who married Nichole and I!! Amazing!! Her husband "Merv" passed away and went home to be with the Lord about a year ago. He was a Chaplain in the Air-force for 30 years and a faithful husband for 57 years! We met Merve and Tutti at the first church we attended when we were BRAND NEW CHRISTIANS! That church after he left sadly seemed to have gone liberal. He gave me one of my first books on evangelism "Personal Soul Winning". His ministry still carries on!




No comments:

Post a Comment