Sunday, January 16, 2011

Flat Tire For Leonard

Today my family and I took my nephew up to Crestline and on the way we had a BLOW OUT on the freeway. Thank the Lord we didn't wreck and that we had Triple A service. I said to my wife, "The Lord must want the guy who changes out tire to get a tract." He was a very nice guy named Leonard. We small talked while he changed the tire. I asked about his job, family etc. then I asked him if he went to church. He is a Catholic and NEVER heard the Gospel. The Lord opened the door for me to share the Good News with him and at the end I asked him if he thinks he has been born again to which he replied , "No". I encouraged him to get right with the Lord and gave him a Trillion Dollar Bill tract. I've learned if you keep your eyes on evangelism then you'll see the Lord uses what we think is bad for the advancement of His Kingdom. It actually make me glad that we got a flat tire... it all happened for Leonard.





No comments:

Post a Comment