Sunday, April 5, 2009

Burbank Media Center... wait... HOLLYWOOD? 4/4/09 FOLLOW UP

Okay, okay... we are still trying to work out the regular "fishing spot" for CBC Saturday night evangelism. We did change location at a moments notice and I apologize to anyone that tried to find us and we were not there... we went to Hollywood again! If anyone is planning on going to Saturday night evangelism, please RSVP to my cell phone so that we don't miss you.

The people in the clip below were out in force at Hollywood. They are from the "Church of God". I was able to speak with about 5 of them and it was my first encounter with people who believed in... SINLESS PERFECTIONISM. For those who have never heard of it, they believe they are sinless. Perfect. Needless to say it was a very frustrating conversation. I think I sinned in the process.

CBC was represented by Sharon, Faith, Mike, Joanne, Scott & myself. We handed out about 1400 tracts! We all had several 1-0n-1 gospel opportunities. GLORY TO GOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment