Thursday, June 24, 2010

Magnet Evangelism Follow-up 6-23-10



Had a great time last night at Mike and Dean's Magnet Evangelism!! I needed it. I had not been out for almost 2 weeks and was feeling cold. Nothing wakes up a sleepy soul more than sharing the Gospel! Dean is a very generous evangelist. He does trivia for cash in his open air to draw a crowd (which works well), gives out pizza's to "punk kids" who hang out and hear the gospel, and buys Empanadas for people who are hungry. I could learn from him. Mike handed out a bunch of bibles and preached.

I can't encourage you enough to join this group on Wednesday nights or to begin your own group that regularly goes out. This group reminds me of when I first started to go out witnessing. It was a small group headed up by Tony the Lawman who would meet in Glendale on Saturday nights. There were people from many different churches who just loved the Lord and lost people, they went because they were Spirit driven. It was a great time!

Glory to God! We serve a great King who is worthy. We should "GO" to bring our Lord JOY, but in doing that we receive joy in serving Him!

"These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full." John15:11


No comments:

Post a Comment