Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pershing Square Follow-Up 6-6-10




Last night we had two teams out. One at Noho headed up by Mike S. and one by myself to Pershing Square. It was great! I went with three BOLD sisters; Sharon, Kay and Rebecca fearlessly shared Christ with whoever the Lord put in their path. I expected it to be a little "rough around the edges" but people need the Lord. There were many homeless people. It felt like those we spoke with were open to talk and more open to spiritual things given their lives were bearing the consequences of sin. The Lord blessed me with the grace to open air preach twice and at one point 5 people took bibles. One girl came up to take one told me she has just prayed for God to give her a bible! We plan to go back there again soon, Lord willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment