Tuesday, November 30, 2010

God or Science: Stephen Hawking's False Choice

During part of my continued "debate" with my evolutionist high school friend, the question I asked was "where did everything come from?" Everything cannot come out of nothing. Right? I mean I'm no rocket scientist but doesn't nothing come from nothing?

Here is Steven Hawking's "theory":"Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing...Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why the universe exists, why we exist. "Stephen Hawking: God did not create Universe."

We want to prepare ourselves for confronting these ideas when we witness to people. These ideas are like fads that come and go with what is popular. Here is the first part of a critique from Ravi Zacharius:



PART 2:


For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, - 2 Corinthians 10:4 NKJV


No comments:

Post a Comment