Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Noho Follow-Up 6-7-11

Had a GREAT TIME today at Noho! Will admit it didn;t really feel up to going because I thought I was going to be there by myself... went anyway. Started off preaching by reading:

"Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing. To the one we are]the aroma of death leading to death, and to the other the aroma of life leading to life. And who is sufficient for these things?" - 2Cr 2:14-16

Shortly afterwards I was approached by a heckler who was angry with me that I wasn't "ordained"... As I told you folks "stench of death." He got super angry with me and let me know it. God gave me the ability to hold my ground and warn him "Unless you repent you will perish."

To my pleasant suprise Harrison showed up for a little while...

... and Alvin showed up again!! Wished he still lived here. He was only up here for vacation. Emboldened by my brothers there I did two more quick open-airs. Over 200 tracts were handed out as well!! The Lord also opened the door to a great conversation with an openly homosexual guy named Norm. He had the classic smoke screens to try to deviate the conversation away from the Gospel. The Jesus/Horus myth, the bible was written by back woods hillbillies with an agenda to control people, Constantine, Council of Nicea etc. etc... STILL DROPPED THE GOSPEL BOMB ON HIM! ;) God is good! Please pray for all these folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment