Saturday, July 9, 2011

Burbank Centennial Follow-up

I went with my family to the Burbank Centennial and to give tracts to those who wanted to hand them out... WHAT a SURPRISE!! There we thousands of people at this event. I was not expecting this kind of turn out.

There were so many people that it was hard to navigate through some places. Steve, Kareem, Dean and Sai handed out tracts while I spent time with the family. They ran out in no time!

"Do you not say, 'There are still four months and [then] comes the harvest'? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest - Jhn 4:35 NKJV

My family joined up with the group, gave out more tracts to everyone and joined in the laboring!

My son boldly handed out tracts. How could you resist that cuteness.

Kareem had several conversations.

My son handing out the Millions.

Dean and Sai being swarmed.

My family went home while I stayed with everyone till we ran out of tracts. Steve drove me home to get more then hebrought in the reinforcements to Dean and Sai. They stayed for round two hanging them out till they were totally GONE! Below is a short video of how effective these tracts are especially at events:





1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! It was SO packed!! That is great to see - praise the Lord!

    Becky B.

    ReplyDelete