Wednesday, August 1, 2012

CHICK-FIL-A DAY!

 TODAY IS SUPPORT CHICK-FIL-A DAY! If you haven't gone to buy something from them to show your support please consider it.

 I showed up at the not-so-local Northridge Chick-Fil-A to what was more of an "event".

 The line wrapped completely around the building, cars were backed up the street to go through the drive thru. I just happened to have a couple hundred Million Dollar Bill tracts which I was blessed to hand out to those waiting in line.

It was a really nice time even though it was a long wait on a HOT day! I met several Christians, we talked about the "controversy." This company was totally prepared and on the ball! They offered umbrellas for shade and water to those waiting in line. I was met and served with courtesy and the food was da bomb! Its a strange time in America when buying a chicken sandwich is considered a "statement". If I had to choose between chicken sandwiches or muskets... I'll go with the sandwich.

I would encourage all those who supported Chick-Fil-A by standing in line to consider STANDING up and sharing the Gospel with someone. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment