Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Origin


Today we were blessed to be a part of the Origin project through Living Waters. We handed out 2000 copies of the book "The Origin of Species" with a Introductory by Ray Comfort refuting evolution and sharing the Law & Gospel. We went to CSUN and handed them out in about 2 hours.

Dru lead 15 of us and I was especially blessed to see Dean, Mike, Aaron Jorge & Bee all who I regularly serve with on the streets. Glory to God!

HERE is CNN's report of the Origin Project.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see more brothers and sisters out there today. May God bless you guys!

    http://gospelforchico.blogspot.com/2009/11/origin-of-species-origin-into-schools.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord for your efforts as well Tim. I hope they do this again. For one day I felt like an Atheist when some people would "cheer us on" but inside I was like "MU-HAHAHAHAHA!! I hope you read the gospel and get saved!"

    ReplyDelete