Thursday, November 26, 2009

Something to be thankful for!

"For I know that my Redeemer lives, And He shall stand at last on the earth;
And after my skin is destroyed, this I know, That in my flesh I shall see God,
Whom I shall see for myself, And my eyes shall behold, and not another.

How my heart yearns within me!" Job 19:25-27

We have so much to be thankful for, but most of all for JESUS CHRIST. I know you may already know this but does your heart; like Job YEARN within you? (the NASB translation is "FAINTS within me.") Are you longing to see HIM?

Jesus LIVES and REIGNS! One day He will return and set foot on the Mount of Olives and rule from the New Jerusalem. And the wonder of wonders is that IN MY FLESH shall I see GOD!! We will be raised from the dead to a perfected body fit for the glories of heaven and the joys of His presence.

Imagine today when you sit down to your big turkey dinner with all the trimmings. When you look down the table at all your friends and family, for a moment realize that as REAL as they are... you will one day sit at the feast of the Lamb and you will look down the table past the saints of the ages...and see Him. THAT is truly something to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment