Thursday, December 17, 2009

Matt Chandler update

Please pray for his whole family. The prognosis of Matt Chandler did not sound good... but God is. You can get an update HERE.

How precious life is, but Christ is our treasure more valuable than life itself. I think I am starting to learn, by God's grace what this means: "Worthy is the Lamb who was slain To receive power and riches and wisdom, And strength and honor and glory and blessing!" Rev. 5:12

The more you keep your eyes turned to Jesus and fix your gaze upon His eyes of fire, YES they burn into the soul and the pain of sin is exposed but the GLORY of Christ, the worthiness of Christ brings healing. Worthy... because the beautiful One died for me. Worthy... when I was worthless, He died for me.

"Were the whole realm of nature mine, that were an offering far to small, love so amazing so divine demands my soul my life my all."

May the Lord fix our gaze upon Christ until we see Him face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment