Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY REFORMATION DAY!


It dawned on me today that I haven't really been thinking of Reformation Day as I should. Where would we be had the Lord not raised up men like Luther to stand up for the TRUTH?

Click here for a link to read the 95 theses... which I plan to read myself, sadly for the first time.

As we plan to go out tonight and probably get the heckling of a lifetime I think about what Paul said, "Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing.To the one we are the aroma of death leading to death, and to the other the aroma of life leading to life. And who is sufficient for these things?" 2 Cor. 2:14-16

Who is truly sufficient to even speak the Gospel? Will we ever be?

No comments:

Post a Comment