Friday, October 16, 2009

The Valley of Vision - God Honoured


Deliver me from the natural darkness of my own mind,
from the corruptions of my heart,
from the temptations to which I am exposed,
from the daily snares that attend me.
I am in constant danger while I am in this life;
Let thy watchful eye ever be upon me for my defense,
Save me from the power of my worldly and spiritual enemies
and from all painful evils to which I have exposed myself.

Excerpt from - God Honoured

Just a reminder that there is an enemy without and within who wants to destroy you! Only the Lord can protect us from the world, the flesh and the devil.

"You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world." 1 John 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment