Friday, February 27, 2009

A Rescue Mission at Burbank High-Part 3-TODAY 3:00pm


I planned (Lord willing) to go to Burbank High today in front of the main entrance. It was such a wonderful "field" of opportunity there last time I have to try again. If you are in the area I get there about 2:45 p.m. and stay about an hour. I will have tracts if you need them. 

"We want laborers, not loiterers. We need men on fire, and I beseech you ask God to send them. The harvest never can be reaped by men who will not labor; they must off with their coats and go at it in their shirt-sleeves; I mean they must off their dignities and get to Christ’s work as if they meant it, like real harvest men. They must sweat at their work, for nothing in the harvest field can be done without the sweat of the face, nor in the pulpit without the sweat of the soul." C.H. Spurgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment