Sunday, March 22, 2009

Burbank Media Center - FOLLOW UP - 3/21/09











It was a good night out. Its always an adventure. There were several people from other churches that joined us. CBC was represented by Sharon, Mike, Joanne, Scott & myself. Scott was learning to conquer his fear by offering 5 police officers tracts. Tony and myself each preached twice along with Greg and Tim.

You learn so much about how to share the gospel and depending on the Lord for opportunity and ability to do it. I was totally sick last night and at one pointed a lady heckled me while I handed out tracts... my response was to answer her back totally in the flesh! Had to repent and ask God to give me the grace to answer softly. Immediately after that a guy was mad at me for what was on the tract saying "you can't make people feel guilty" as he threw the tract back to me... by God's grace I was able to return with a blessing! 

I've learned you learn by going out and trying, over and over and over and over...

No comments:

Post a Comment