Monday, June 29, 2009

NOHO/HOLLYWOOD - TOMORROW!! 6/30


If anyone is interested Lawman and I are going meeting at the NoHo subway station tomorrow morning at 7:30 a.m. we plan to hand out tracts there for a while then go to Hollywood Blvd. Apparently there are HUGE crowds that are visiting the Michael Jackson Star on the Walk of Fame.

Should be interesting. We plan to be back before 11:00 am.

Also, this is the closest thing to a "Michael Jackson Tribute" this blog will get.

FOLLOW UP:

Well it wasn't what I thought it was going to be, already the flame of Michael's fame is dying out as there were few people there to visit his SHRINE. Which I will show you some video of soon. Overall its always great to share the good news with people. After I preached in Hollywood a guy sitting in a truck behind me who listened took a Gospel of John. That was great! Glory to God for the whole thing. We just GO and He works in hearts!

4 comments:

  1. Well, how did it go???? I'm sitting on the edge of my seat....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, how did it go???? I am sitting on the edge of my seat. I caught a glimpse of the crowds on the news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A freind of mine just got detained and cited for offering tracts there. You guys seen anything like that?

    Lee C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you serious? We preached 3 times there, I even used an AMP and we handed out tracts... nothing!

    ReplyDelete