Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Call to Wonder - Paul Washer



Currently I'm reading through Leviticus. That book makes me feel so "defiled" after reading it, because of my own sin and "uncleanness". But right after I read todays chapter I started reading a Spurgeon on the resurrected body:

"He who formed each atom from nothing can gather each particle again from confusion. The omniscient Lord of providence tracks each molecule of matter, and knows its position and history as a shepherd knows his sheep; and if it be needful to constitute the identity of the body, to regather every atom, he can do it."

Christ will raise us from corruption to incorruption. That truth was even more precious to me AFTER reading Leviticus. This Paul Washer video came to mind during my readings. If anyone doubts the power of Christ to raise us from the dead... He spoke and the worlds came into existence.

"who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high," Hebrews 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment